What are you using for web forms? And are you 100% happy or are you missing a feature or two?

Andrus Purde
Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm guessing many of us here use Pipedrive's own web forms or Gravity Forms. Any other popular form solutions in use? And if you could change one thing about your current solution, what would this be?

Comments

• Kelsey Bratcher
    Kelsey Bratcher Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

My go to is Typeform. The forms look great, they are easy to build, and highly customizable for work flow.

I wish you could create circular items and "collections" like job history, addresses, etc.

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2020 #3

My go to is Typeform. The forms look great, they are easy to build, and highly customizable for work flow.

I wish you could create circular items and "collections" like job history, addresses, etc.

Could you elaborate on circular items and collections, Kelsey? Sounds interesting but not sure I understand here. 

• DeniseMarie
    DeniseMarie Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited October 2020 #4

We use Jotform for all website forms but I am exploring replacing with Pipedrive webforms. There are limitations, however, from my initial evaluation. For one thing, in Jotform we can create our own drop-down menus and are not limited to fields within Pipedrive. I intend to try replacing a form or two and see how they work. The upside is to have form and contact immediately in Pipedrive and visibility for sales team.

• Offerte Partner
    Offerte Partner Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #5

I currently use Gravity Forms that sync form fields into PD once submitted (Wordpress Gravity>PD plug in). I also use a 'partial' entry plug in for GF, that helps me to track and follow up on visitors that for some reason did not complete and submit the form. Also it works great to use conditional logic in webforms. Basically depending on the answer the user fills in, the use gets pushed different questions. Also conditional logic can be applied to send a certain confirmation email (or even certain send to adres, works great for distribution).

GF is a versatile webform tool. Only draw back for me is that submitting forms sometimes is not that responsive/quick. GF recently has improved on their user interface, which seems to be a big improvement. All in all fairly happy with it. Far more advanced compared to pd's own web forms.

Am looking into outfunnel, I've been told that there's an GF-Outfunnel integration coming up. Not sure what to expect, but curious to find out if it can be of any value.