Blocked items

Options
Thomas Kutschi_46133
Thomas Kutschi_46133 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

New to this, so sorry if the questions are stupid. I am looking for two functionalities:

1. Change the language of the mandatory footer (I want to have the unsubscribe-thingy in German)
  2. Change the sender address to a generic company address and not have a user-specific one.

Also: is there a way to have text just span the full width of the email?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Thomas Kutschi  welcome to the Campaigns channel.
    Thanks for the feedback.

1. There is no way to change the footer language at the moment, but we've seen it come in as a request multiple times, so definitely a thing we will be solving. Anything else except the footer that you see would be required for localisation?
    2. Already next week we will roll out multiple sender functionality that will allow you to add any email address that you own as a sender email. 
    3. Regarding the text across the email. Do you mean across the whole editor screen or only within the email width, e.g. 600px. It could be achieved by placing a text block in a wide row, or by expanding the width of the email content.

Keep the feedback coming!

• Thomas Kutschi_46133
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

1. There is no way to change the footer language at the moment, but we've seen it come in as a request multiple times, so definitely a thing we will be solving. Anything else except the footer that you see would be required for localisation?
    2. Already next week we will roll out multiple sender functionality that will allow you to add any email address that you own as a sender email. 
    3. Regarding the text across the email. Do you mean across the whole editor screen or only within the email width, e.g. 600px. It could be achieved by placing a text block in a wide row, or by expanding the width of the email content.

Great news about the multiple sender functionality!

I have tried to broaden the text box in the email, but there is a limit to this. I would like to make it look like a regular email which scales with the window.

Regards,

Thomas

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

@Thomas Kutschi got it. 

Let's check with @Dace Kraučuka who was working on the editor, can this be achieved?

• Dace Kraučuka
    Dace Kraučuka Pipedrive Team Posts: 22 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

Hello @Thomas Kutschi!
    In the editor Settings tab there is a toggle to decrease or increase content area width. Maximum possible width is 900 px, I hope this is enough for your needs. 

Let me know, if you have any more questions :)

• Janis Rozenblats
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

@Thomas Kutschi another way to replicate the same or similar style to a plain text or regular email is to set the email background to white, align the email content blocks to the left. This will make it look as simple as possible. With 900px width it would look quite natural/regular.

• Thomas Kutschi_46133
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for all your input - I figured that out, my intention was to get rid of the width limit all together - I guess this isn't possible right now ...

Regards,

Thomas