🤗 Welcome 19 new Campaigns beta testers!

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Everybody say hello and tell a bit about yourselves to... 🥁

@Bernd Kopin @Sal Rezai @Errol Newson @Regina Hord @Kelsey Bratcher @Thomas Kutschi @Chryso Savva @Stefan Braun @Motii Team @Jon Rijlaarsdam @Antonio Specchia | easyCRM @Chris Ronson @Anél Mostert @Diego @Rudah Galli @Elwood Smith @Hans Lambert Pedersen @Chad Hanson @Ron

👉 Don't be shy, make your own posts asking questions and sharing tips about how you're using Campaigns here in the channel - that's what it's for! @Janis Rozenblats is eagerly awaiting to answer, put his knowledge to the test 😉

Tagged:

Comments

• Thomas Kutschi_46133
    Thomas Kutschi_46133 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022 #2

Thanks for the warm welcome and hello everybody! I am managing the pipedrive CRM for a small company (and would love to sell this as a service) and was just thinking about the mailchimp integration when I was admitted to beta-testing. Have been in and around IT for more than 25 years (which is a nice way of saying I am old) in various roles at a big-5 consultancy and now also for my own company. Thanks for the responses so far! 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3

Thanks for the warm welcome and hello everybody! I am managing the pipedrive CRM for a small company (and would love to sell this as a service) and was just thinking about the mailchimp integration when I was admitted to beta-testing. Have been in and around IT for more than 25 years (which is a nice way of saying I am old) in various roles at a big-5 consultancy and now also for my own company. Thanks for the responses so far! 

Welcome Thomas. Happy we can help you sell more.

• Regina Hord
    Regina Hord Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #4

Thank you! So excited for this. My name is Regina and I own a FIT4MOM franchise.  I have been using Pipedrive for a few years now to manage clients and memberships!  I loooooove pipedrive and tell everyone about it. 

• Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
    Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600 Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited March 2022 #5

Hello and thanks for the invite! We are the nr.1 Pipedrive implementation partner for the Netherlands. Currently testing with Campaigns to suitably advice our customers in the usage!