So very frustrating! No way to export emails!

Options
Tracy Sheres
Tracy Sheres Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

My company wants to do a rewarm email campaign on all closed/lost leads from the past year. Did you know that there's NO WAY to pull that list with email address to export? How is this even possible? I know I'm not the only company that would like to capture and utilize their OWN email list... 

Tagged:

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

That's not true. You can export all of your data from Pipedrive, including the Contact Email Addresses. 

You just can't download your emails -- that would need to happen in Google or Outlook through their processes. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

Create a filter of lost deals in deal list view and using the gear in the upper right include the email address in the view. Then export that data to a spreadsheet. 

• Ellison Jusino
    Ellison Jusino Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

That's not true. You can export all of your data from Pipedrive, including the Contact Email Addresses. 

You just can't download your emails -- that would need to happen in Google or Outlook through their processes. 

You definitely can not export all data, support just informed me. 

• mcintyre
    mcintyre Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited August 2021 #5
    Options

If you go to Deals/List View and set the filter that you want to display. There is an option for email addresses under the Person Tab in Settings for the list view that allows you to display all info that you require for the export. 

Once you have all this info displayed go to the 3 dots ... on the right hand top of the list and the export filter results is there 

Hope this helps..