When to use close deals vs won deals in my pipeline?

Options
Bali Clasquin
Bali Clasquin Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

We do a lot of outreach, recruiting and campaign with prospects for our affiliate marketing program.  I have separated everything into into three pipelines. Now prospect from the first pipeline enter the next pipeline where once recruited are won deals. These new affiliates will then move onto campaigning. once the deals are won, can they be reopened into the next pipeline? If so, would it tag or ping when the deal was won or should I be using close deal. I am not sure of the difference between won or close deal. End of the week or month I want to know how many people i entered the recruiting stage and how many got recruited.  Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Chris Goodfellow
    Chris Goodfellow Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

What's stopping you using one pipeline for the whole process? You could report on the different stages.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

@Bali Clasquin There are a couple of ways you can do this. @Chris Goodfellow has suggested one. The other is to use automation to record specific 'won' dates of each pipeline. You could choose to reopen the same deal with the won dates logged for each pipeline in a custom field, or duplicate that deal with some identifier to tie them together. 

• Bali Clasquin
    Bali Clasquin Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

What's stopping you using one pipeline for the whole process? You could report on the different stages.

I tried that and it has too many stages and it becomes overwhelming.