Pipedrive Support

Edie Mew
Edie Mew Member Posts: 165
5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer

I'd like to point out that the support team on Pipedrive are incredible, I feel so secure knowing I am likely to get a reply quicker than stated in the chatbot and the agents I speak to are always listening and on hand with extra questions I forgot to ask. In particular Miguel in Portugal who has been amazing supporting me with data imports and going the extra mile with helping me on excel formulas! Thats the kind of service and support to aim towards - going the extra mile and being human! 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #2

Yeah, pipedrive support is good. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited July 2021 #3

PD Support is great! 👍 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited October 2021 #4

Hi @Edie Mew , thank you for your kind words! Our support team really do their best to go the extra mile and help while keeping that important human touch. I will be sure to pass on your praise, Miguel and the team will be very happy 

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #5

The support, about billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2021 #6

The support, about billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

Hello Dominique, 

This is Irina from Pipedrive Management Team - nice to meet you. 

I have checked the ticket you mentioned about this matter and although there was a delay in getting the issue sorted, it seems that for the moment we are now waiting on a reply from the user to proceed. 

I would like to ask you to reach out to us over that same ticket or ask the user to reply to the last question made there. 

We would be here to further help anytime. 

Thank you.