Hi everybody. For people using iPhone, dont you think its inconvenient to manual logging for incomin

Fitri_28249
Fitri_28249 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I bought android phone purposely to install pipedrive on it. Im aware that Android apps can automatically logging both incoming & outgoing calls. Thats awesome for me because i work as property consultant. Lots incoming & outgoing calls happened on daily basis.

So, next year i would love to buy iPhone to replace my Google Pixel as im currently using iPad & Mac as my setup. I know that iOS limitations for automatic logging calls. 

The question is, how other pipedriver that use iPhone on daily basis logging their incoming and outgoing calls? Happy to hear your comments 😄

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited July 2021 #2

The best way to handle the phones is to use a third party tool that would handle it for you.

Anytime a call comes in [or is placed] it would log that activity in Pipedrive.

There are lots of solutions for this, check out -- https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/apps/phone-solutions?page=1&sort=trending

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021 #3

If you just want to use your iPhone you can also set up calling integration from Settings. start the call from Pipedrive app or webapp and send to your phone. This way it will also be logged but not automatically. 

• Fitri_28249
    Fitri_28249 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks @Boris Tsibelman  &  @Dereck Breuning  for taking time replying my question. 

Boris suggestion is great as Just Call is extension for Pipedrive. It will auto logging every incoming or outgoing calls from iOS. But, the pricing starts at $20 per month make me think twice. It's the best solution but i need to fork out some money for that. Haha

For now I can use Dereck suggestion as it no cost. 

Thanks guys, very helpful!

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021 #5
    Fitri said:

Thanks @Boris Tsibelman  &  @Dereck Breuning  for taking time replying my question. 

Boris suggestion is great as Just Call is extension for Pipedrive. It will auto logging every incoming or outgoing calls from iOS. But, the pricing starts at $20 per month make me think twice. It's the best solution but i need to fork out some money for that. Haha

For now I can use Dereck suggestion as it no cost. 

Thanks guys, very helpful!

Exactly, it just used the integrated caller id system from iPhone. It’s a bit of a workaround but once you get used to it it works good. Especially when working from a desktop/laptop from Pipedrive and transferring calls to your phone.