Volume pricing

Stephen Silk
Stephen Silk Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

I have a sales model that uses Volume Pricing eg 1 item costs $100; 20 items cost $90 each; 50 items cost $80 each, which makes quoting currently a very manual process. The usual way recomended to handle this is to create a separate product for each price level. Now, this would work nicely if I only had a few products, but I have around 130 000 of them with 5-7 price levels each, so it's not a practical solution for me.
I can think of three ways to handle this:

1. The software handles it natively. Which would be the best solution, but as I've been looking for something that does for several years now, I'd be surprised.
  2. The product field can be modified so that it presents a drop-down list of the quantities and then inserts the appropriate price for the quantity range selected.
  3. Some way of setting the price per quantity up as some sort of variant, but I have no idea how I would do it, especially as I already have several variants for my products.

So, my question is Will Pipedrive handle any of these options, or can anyone think of another solution please?

Stephen Silk

Comments