Connecting Contacts to Organisations

Options
Dr. Jürg Ruf
Dr. Jürg Ruf Member Posts: 8
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Pipedrivers

isn't it possible to connect a Contact (a Person) to multiple Organisations?

Many thanks for every feedback and kind regards, Jürg

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Its not, A person can be connected to multiple deals though.  I mean it's not very often you are doing to have a person that works at microsoft and apple at the same time, is it? You can create a custom person field in organization details that references a person from your pipedrive database if you like. 

• Dr. Jürg Ruf
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

Its not, A person can be connected to multiple deals though.  I mean it's not very often you are doing to have a person that works at microsoft and apple at the same time, is it? You can create a custom person field in organization details that references a person from your pipedrive database if you like. 

Many thanks for your reply and advice!

• Dr. Jürg Ruf
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

• Dr. Jürg Ruf
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

• Dr. Jürg Ruf
    edited July 2021 #6
    Options

Many thanks @Brad Krause for your reply and advice!

• Laura Maier
    Laura Maier Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

I came here to ask the same. In our case it is relatively common that one person works for more than one Clinical Commissioning Group or NHS trust. Is there any way to have multiple connections instead of creating one additional field per connection (there are some overarching roles that would have to be connected to more than 2 organizations)...?

@Mike van der Valk can you help?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited August 2021 #8
    Options

I came here to ask the same. In our case it is relatively common that one person works for more than one Clinical Commissioning Group or NHS trust. Is there any way to have multiple connections instead of creating one additional field per connection (there are some overarching roles that would have to be connected to more than 2 organizations)...?

@Mike van der Valk can you help?

Nothing besides what's already suggested unfortunately :( 

• Fred van den Heuvel
    Fred van den Heuvel Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #9
    Options

Same question here. Sorry to see that there has no activity from Pipedrive at this request at all.

Think of a consultancy organisation in which a consultant can work at different organisations (customers) at the same time Or a specific project within an organisation in which people from different other organisations are participating.

So there are plenty of examples to think of where this could be a useful feature.

Fred