Argh! Maintenance

Options
Jan Visser_342
Jan Visser_342 Member Posts: 70
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Guys,

It's monday 1pm in Chicago and we've been down for maintenance for at least an hour. I do get it, maintenance is needed. And some of this might be related to the release of much requested features.

But could we please do this over a weekend? Or at night in the 4 US timezones? With more advance heads-up so I can prepare users?

Very much appreciate the wotk you're putting in to update and improve the system. I am just trying to keep my business running here.

Thanks!

Comments

• Jan Visser_342
    Jan Visser_342 Member Posts: 70
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

It's 245pm in Chicago - and we are still down. This apparently has been this way since 9am this morning. No communication from Pipedrive?

Hello?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options

It's 245pm in Chicago - and we are still down. This apparently has been this way since 9am this morning. No communication from Pipedrive?

Hello?

Hi @Jan Visser 

I am very to hear about this. We had an issue earlier on the day while the US was asleep on some of our servers as you can read on the status page here: https://status.pipedrive.com/

It looks like something went wrong and the maintenance screen stayed up at your account 😞

I see in the meantime our support has replied to your communication there and has gotten a support engineer involved. I'll double check how things are going there.

My sincere apologies for this glitch that kept your account unavailable and the fact that it took too much time for our team to reply to you. 
    I'll be checking this internally to avoid something like this happening again in the future.