Grammarly ridiculously slow?

Options
Nick Kelso
Nick Kelso Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hey Pipedrive peeps!

I love using Grammarly within Pipedrive (via Chrome app) but finding it extremely slow... to the point I can type an entire email before the text starts showing up on the screen. 

Has anyone found a way to make this work faster? Tech support has asked me to clear my Chrome cache but it just doesn't seem to fully fix the problem.  

Sometimes I try to use it as a mindfulness exercise to slow down a bit but that can't be the goal haha! 

Thanks!!

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Nick Kelso , from your description there is a chance the issue may lie with Grammarly or Chrome, and not Pipedrive. If you haven't done so already please try the following:

•  uninstall the Grammarly app
    •  Clear your browser cache
    • Check for the latest Chrome version
    • Reinstall the Grammarly app

If the issue persists,  reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly try some additional troubleshooting steps. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas.

• Nick Kelso
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

Thanks, @Manuel Oliveira! I've tried your suggestions before and it, unfortunately, remains really slow. Likely a Chrome issue you're right -- just wanted to see if any other folks out there with less than perfect grammar had a workaround! Take care!

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

The issue here is not related to Pipedrive, its an issue with Google Chrome / Grammarly Plugin for Chrome 

• Nick Kelso
    edited August 2021 #5
    Options

The issue here is not related to Pipedrive, its an issue with Google Chrome / Grammarly Plugin for Chrome 

Thanks @Boris Tsibelman -- I think you're probably right. Still, Grammarly works fine on Gmail and other apps without the long pausing between writing the text and it showing up on the screen, which is why I'm wondering if it's more of a Pipedrive-specific issue (granted with many factors).