Tips and Tricks from a Pipedrive pro: Preparing for a call with your CSM
Hello to our most special Pipedrivers!
Our wonderful star Customer Success Manager (CSM) @Andri Annuka would like to share some magical Tips and Tricks with you.
Have you ever had a warm, but slightly lingering conversation with your significant account manager? Well, here are some tips for you to keep in mind for the next conversation:
- Have an agenda or bullet points written down and share them with your CSM beforehand, that way, he/she can prepare in advance for you.
- Be elaborative just to make sure that your CSM is on the same page as you are.
- Be clear. Sounds simple enough, however sometimes it needs a little effort.
- Provide examples when discussing missing features, complex issues. Pragmatic examples gives your CSM clearer vision of your necessities.
- Provide feedback- good and bad. Constructive criticism is essential for your CSM to evolve his/her dedication to you.
- Bring your good mood- crucial for a swift and successful conversation with anyone.
So keep these tips in mind and book a meeting with your CSM for a friendly and valuable conversation.
Kind regards from Andri and the Pipedrive family.