The "Done" button for customization of fields in Person, Deal and Organization at top and bottom of

Keith Gereghty
Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

The "Done" button for customization of fields in Person, Deal and Organization. Can we get the "Done" button at the top and bottom of the sections? Can be annoying to have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the field just to sign off on it when the change in the customized field is all the way at the top. FYI, I'm putting a lot of fields in Deal and Organization. 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,518
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #2

Also, the notifications for updates to deals/activities/people many times hide the done button.

• Keith Gereghty
    edited August 2021 #3

It is odd because it should be an easy fix. Like with WorkFlow after you create it you can choose only for you or everyone. But there is not way to change that once you leave the build page for the workflow. You should be able to see it on the main page with all the other workflows to see what is personal and what is global. Plus, be able to make the change from outside of the build page. Minor problem for me. Pipedrive overall has helped my follow up 100%.

• Keith Gereghty
    edited October 2021 #4

Also, the notifications for updates to deals/activities/people many times hide the done button.

Great point, Amit! My Details and Org have a lot of data so I have to scroll and scroll. Certainly not a "we could go out of business if this isn't fixed!" outcome. We could even be happy with a "create custom field" at the top, too.