Invoicing via Pipedrive directly (connected to quotations in templates)

Wesley_49026
Wesley_49026 Member Posts: 25
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi all!

I would like to invoice directly from Pipedrive. Now, I send quotations via pre-build templates. When a deal is accepted, I would like to send an invoice automatically to my customer with all products that are agreed on in the quotation. Finally, I would like to export the invoice directly to my administration (Moneybird via Zapier in my case). I feel the prescribed software solutions in the marketplace are too expensive or too elaborate for my simple need. Anyone found a nice workaround to invoice directly from Pipedrive (or a cheap and easy solution with other software then available in the market place)?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2

1- You can generate invoices out of PD documents, but then you won't have the ability to collect payment. 

2- You can use the free PD <> Quickbooks integration and generate the invoice from data in Pipedrive using Quickbooks.

• Wesley_49026
    Wesley_49026 Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2021 #3

1- You can generate invoices out of PD documents, but then you won't have the ability to collect payment. 

2- You can use the free PD <> Quickbooks integration and generate the invoice from data in Pipedrive using Quickbooks.

Thanks Boris, I will take a deep dive into generating invoices out of PD documents. I will share my solution when I'm done.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021 #4

Best of luck! if you need any help, feel free to reach out! 

• KoppelHet
    KoppelHet Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment

Hi @Wesley_49026,

Maybe this comment is a bit late since your post is from 2021. But, we recently launched our MoneyBird - PipeDrive integration. If you're still interested you can find all the details in the PipeDrive app store.

https://www.pipedrive.com/en/marketplace/app/moneybird/0fc5a47326eb3869

If you have any questions about this integrations feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Mike from KoppelHet