Importing existing campaign templates from Mailigen Account

Options
Markus Funk
Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

@Janis Rozenblats  Is it somehow possible to import my existing campaign template from Mailigen to PD campaigns? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

@Markus Funk I would be happy to help if you show me the template that you would like to move how easy it would be to replicate it inside Campaigns. If you wish to use a drag and drop editor then there is no way to migrate existing code from one editor to another, unfortunately. They are not compatible and conversion tools are very challenging to build. 

Mailigen template could be used as a pure HTML code template, but then you can't edit it visually, just the code. 

I could record a simple video for you and others to see how any template could be easily rebuilt if that would work for you?

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

@Markus Funk I would be happy to help if you show me the template that you would like to move how easy it would be to replicate it inside Campaigns. If you wish to use a drag and drop editor then there is no way to migrate existing code from one editor to another, unfortunately. They are not compatible and conversion tools are very challenging to build. 

Mailigen template could be used as a pure HTML code template, but then you can't edit it visually, just the code. 

I could record a simple video for you and others to see how any template could be easily rebuilt if that would work for you?

Janis, thanks :- An)  anything helps 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Just FYI I rebuilt a fairly complex layout email template from a blank template in just 9 minutes.