How can I change start date on subscription on a deal?

Thomas Møller Jensen
Thomas Møller Jensen Member Posts: 24
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Once I have created a deal and setup the expected recurring amount and start date for the subscription, how do I then change the start date, if I am not able to close the deal before the expected start date?

It seems I can only update the "Recurring amount" and set an effective date for the new recurring amount. Really a thing i would only do on deals that are won, never before the deal is won.

Work around is of course to delete the subscription from the deal, and then create it once again. 

Comments

• Joanna_81318
    Joanna_81318 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi this is actually a good question, were you able to find a solution on that? it seems it is an issue for some time now but it was not solved, yet?

• Thomas Møller Jensen
    Thomas Møller Jensen Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #3
    Joanna said:

Hi this is actually a good question, were you able to find a solution on that? it seems it is an issue for some time now but it was not solved, yet?

No solution from Pipedrive. I open the deal in two separate windows. Then keeps the subscription "Pop-up" in one window open as i delete the subscription in the other window, and create a new while I can see the necessary information in the first window. So

• Joanna_81318
    Joanna_81318 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #4
    Joanna said:

thank you for sharing this! I actually got reponse from Pipedrive on that and as for now it will not be changed, unfortunately.