PLEASE - Detect conflicts with other calendars in Scheduler to prevent double bookings!

James O'Connor_1838
James O'Connor_1838 Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Pipedrive's Scheduler makes a horrible assumption that a user only has one and only one calendar. Believe it of not, I actually have a personal calendar for - you guessed it -  personal events.

Yet the pipedrive scheduler has no facility to check my personal calendar for conflicts before displaying my availability and blithely schedules events that conflict with it. 

Seriously pipedrive, these are table stakes for a scheduling feature. I've been asking for this for over a year and crickets.

So I don't use the feature I pay for because... It's unusable.

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2022 #2

In fairness, PD scheduler is free. You don't pay anything extra for it.

It may be a better idea for you to look at integrating Calendly instead of using scheduler. 

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #3

In fairness, PD scheduler is free. You don't pay anything extra for it.

It may be a better idea for you to look at integrating Calendly instead of using scheduler. 

PD Scheduler is NOT free.... It's included in the monthly subscription. 

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #4

I strongly second this one and it couldn't be that diffuicult to implement. 

I've failed miserably at creating a Zap from my second Outlook Calendar to zap a new event into PD's calendar. 

Has anyone created a working Zap they could share?

It's becoming a real problem. 

• Titouan Parand_39894
    Titouan Parand_39894 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #5

+1 unusable because of that reason

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

+1 - also need to check conflicts without two-way-syncing the respective calendar. Don't need Pipedrive to duplicate my calendar (and send me notification about every meeting, which my calendar already does...).