unauthorized response to my question/post

Periklis
Periklis Member Posts: 8
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello all,

I posted a question regarding open-Api and FD integration a couple days ago and I saw that I got a reply from a person representing a company in the UK that also posted the company's website on his reply.

Apart from the fact that this is marketing answer and not a community-sort of- answer this link to the website doesn't even have SSL certificate making it unsecure.

I think that the responses should be filtered.

Thank you.  

Comments

• Periklis
    edited February 2022 #2

I did report the answer already. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #3

Can you please post a link to that message so we can all report & have it removed?

• Periklis
    edited August 2021 #4

Can you please post a link to that message so we can all report & have it removed?

Yes, of course.

Here it is : https://community.pipedrive.com/post/pipedrive-integration-611e2544dc8cc4d6b06897c5

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021 #5
    Periklis said:

I did report the answer already. 

Done

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,048 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited October 2021 #6

Hi @Periklis , thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are verifying whether this post and similar others go against our Community guidelines 

These guidelines are the guiding principles we use to moderate the Community. At the moment there is no guideline to filter out linking to websites specifically for not having an SSL certificate. Though we do look out for links that are obviously malicious or focused on spam selling. 

Your feedback is appreciated, and the guidelines may be adjusted if necessary, to make sure you and all members can participate safely and in a spam-free Community.