We want feedback to our new app, that tracks job changes and monitor emails

Options
Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Pipedrive community!

I would like to hear feedback on the app (https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/champlist/d0cbc932d68db9a2), which I built as a fan of Pipedrive. I use Pipedrive for a long time and I decided to leverage the environment and start building features directly in the app. 

WHY did we decide to develop it?

• Turning contacts into fresh leads after job change – we have found out that people who love our products usually take it to a new company with almost no effort from our side. Low sales costs, no need to introduce features
  • Preventing churn – we like to keep track of all our users and decision makers to prevent churn if they leave the company 

WHAT the app currently do? 

• Automatically track job changes in LinkedIn profiles – we detect it fast so you can reach out to your contact early after the job change
  • Continuously monitor email validity – we monitor email status and notify you, when the email is not working anymore
  • Get LinkedIn profile URL from business email (beta) – we can enrich your contacts with LinkedIn URLs more accurately than Clearbit or UpLead 

Please let me know if it is something interesting and I will be happy for your feedback!

Comments

• Brendan Pfahlert
    Brendan Pfahlert Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2022 #2
    Options

Looks interesting! Having people change roles, and even companies, during a sales cycle - there could be some value in this. 

• Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

@Martin Pecha  On the free tier, is the "5 profiles tracked" on a monthly basis or "5 ever, and then you have to move to the $40/month plan"? 

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

@Martin Pecha  On the free tier, is the "5 profiles tracked" on a monthly basis or "5 ever, and then you have to move to the $40/month plan"? 

Good question - you can track up to 5 profiles actively at the same time. We then do regular checks and when someone will change job in specific time in the future, we will notify you. We also won't charge you straight away, but you will be notified, that you have reached your limit.

• JulioMelink
    JulioMelink Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Martin, I was testing the tool, but it wasn't working. Leave a message and contact support. Is the tool working?