Insight report to see what stages deals are won in?

Brad Cohen
Brad Cohen Member Posts: 21
5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am trying to run a report to see what stages we are winning deals in. It is not always the same for us. I cannot seem to be able to make this happen in the insight reports. It will only show the stage the deal is currently in. We do move them after they are WON. Any thoughts are appreciated. 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #2

Don't change the stage after the deal is won and you should be able to have the report you need.

• Brad Cohen
    Brad Cohen Member Posts: 21
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited August 2021 #3

Don't change the stage after the deal is won and you should be able to have the report you need.

Well yes but that is not how our workflow is done. We can win in multiple stages but still have to move them along to the next stages. I want data on when they are considered won. 

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited August 2021 #4

@Amit Sarda Could you elaborate on your suggestion a bit further or show how the report has to be setup? Thanks in advance.

Markus 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021 #5

Hi @Markus Funk - Please feel free to book time here: https://calendly.com/amitgsarda/consultation