Zapier Lead creation, cannot finalize it

Options
Özge Sıla
Özge Sıla Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello trying to create a lead in the lead inbox with Zapier.  The leads are coming from Facebook Ads, however it says 

"Neither an Organization nor a Person were provided. One of them must be provided in order to create a lead."

Also, I am filling both company and person field but still didn't work.

Tagged:

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

try to use an account called "Facebook Ads" .. something that is constant and see if it goes through. 

• Özge Sıla
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options

try to use an account called "Facebook Ads" .. something that is constant and see if it goes through. 

I started with "Facebook Lead Ads". Second step is to create a person on Pipedrive. The third step is "create lead" however either ı create a person or not 3rd step is not working. ı constantly see the message ""Neither an Organization nor a Person was provided. One of them must be provided in order to create a lead.""

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

My preferred method is using Zapier to create a person, then using PD to create a lead using automations (change it depending on lead source) 

• Keith Greywood
    edited September 2021 #5
    Options

Use 'Find Person' and search by name or email - this field uses the person ID if that is useful

• Özge Sıla
    edited September 2021 #6
    Options

that works thanx! I have been trying to catch it with "name" instead of "id"

• Keith Greywood
    edited September 2021 #7
    Options

Yeah, I did the same, likely a common issue :)