Milestone in sight: almost 4 x 💯 channel members reached!

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

This week's new joiners are @Mikki Aalto-Ylevä @Marcus Gates @XTETIC ADMIN @Grzegorz Aksamit @Marina Roesler @Allure @Patrick Moufarrige @Rodolphe Strauss @Adam Sullivan @Andy Duong and @Rhett Gagon  🚀

Where are you from, what do you do? We're looking forward to hearing your testimonials, feedback, and questions about the Campaigns feature here on the channel!

🌱 New to Community?

Comments

• Patrick Moufarrige
    Patrick Moufarrige Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #2

Hola Captain Batata! I'm in Barbados and I have a sales consultancy firm. Looking forward to getting cracking on this but if all works out, this seems like the perfect solution for small business.

Thanks for letting join the trial!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #3

Hola Captain Batata! I'm in Barbados and I have a sales consultancy firm. Looking forward to getting cracking on this but if all works out, this seems like the perfect solution for small business.

Thanks for letting join the trial!

Ahoy @Patrick Moufarrige, welcome aboard! 

I'm more of a chief engineer of this ship (thank you, popular search engine) and navigate the Atlantic waters of Portugal. Our captains here are @Janis Rozenblats and @Juris, whom you will find are very hands-on here in the channel.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say we're delighted to have you with us. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!