Why are outgoing calls showing up in my calendar?

fredrik.meuller@bizniztools.com
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 

Being a relativly new user of CRM's in general and Pipedrive in specific, I don't understand why outgoing calls made with the iPhone app are showing up as activities in my calendar? If i make 50 outgoing calls, I will have 50 entries in my calendar. I really can't see the benefits of this. Any input on this i much appreciated 

Tagged:

Comments

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Fredrik, I am not 100% this is the problem, but go into Personal Preferences - Calendar Synch (I use 2-way synch) - Save calendar event to Pipedrive as: Task - Select the tasks you want to be added to your personal calendar - I only have meetings and lunch with clients move to my calendar. Hope this helps, I had the same problem.

• fredrik.meuller@bizniztools.com
    edited September 2021 #3

Hi Fredrik, I am not 100% this is the problem, but go into Personal Preferences - Calendar Synch (I use 2-way synch) - Save calendar event to Pipedrive as: Task - Select the tasks you want to be added to your personal calendar - I only have meetings and lunch with clients move to my calendar. Hope this helps, I had the same problem.

Hi Keith!

Thank you for the solution! Today I've made 110 calls - and they all showed up in my personal calendar..... But with your solution the problem is gone 😀����������������������

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

OK! My first answer that solved someone's problem. I am new to Pipedrive and still learning the ins and outs. If you have other questions let me know and I will try to help.