What you can participate in right now:

Comments

• Alex Boeger
    Alex Boeger Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello! Is it possible to get screenshots of some of the new Beta features ? I might be interested in trying some, but want to see what it would change before walking into it. (ie New Nav, Tool for Outbound, etc.)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2020 #3

Hello! Is it possible to get screenshots of some of the new Beta features ? I might be interested in trying some, but want to see what it would change before walking into it. (ie New Nav, Tool for Outbound, etc.)

@Katerina Merklova and @Agne Kinks can you please share some visuals here for Alex?

• Agne Kinks
    Agne Kinks Pipedrive Team Posts: 14 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2020 #4

Hi Alex, 
    I will get in contact with you and share some things.

• Katerina Merklova
    Katerina Merklova Pipedrive Team Posts: 23 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #5

Dear Alex, our Product Manager will reach out to you with more details about how it works in the upcoming weeks. All the best and take care! 

• Alex Boeger
    Alex Boeger Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2020 #6

Hi All! It was more of a general statement for everyone as new updates are being tested. It would give us a little more to go off of :)

• Martin Neumann
    Martin Neumann Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #7

Sounds great - all of them! if there another seat: Take me Take me Take me! :-D 

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #8

I remember one of the Pipedrive team working on a project for permissions a while back. I don't remember who it was but, can someone point me in the right direction to the PM working on this project? I've been working with a few clients where permissions and visibility / editing is an issue and I thought it might be helpful to provide a use case.

Thanks in advance and hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday! 

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited December 2020 #9

I remember one of the Pipedrive team working on a project for permissions a while back. I don't remember who it was but, can someone point me in the right direction to the PM working on this project? I've been working with a few clients where permissions and visibility / editing is an issue and I thought it might be helpful to provide a use case.

Hey, Jeremy!

Thank you for the question:) 

My assumption is that these are the permissions you were looking for:

https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013746477-Global-User-Management-BETA-

As I am not finding a feedback from you in regards to any other permission requests.

So, to activate these Beta permissions - please reach out to our support@pipedrive.com or via in-app chat, you can also get more help if you need something else resolved :) 

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited December 2020 #10

@Vladimir Dubakin - You rock! I'll reach out to get these active on all my orgs. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you! 

• Udi Sharir
    Udi Sharir Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #11

I will be happy to join the beta (stacey recommended me)