Webapp issues?

Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Since around one week some Pipedrive Users are reporting, that they can not access from time to time. It "stucks" suddenly. https://status.pipedrive.com/ shows webapp issues recently quite offen.  Typically, it works after 1 or 2 hours again. 

Does anybody know a reason for this? Can we expect a Pipedrive which is running as stabil as usual soon?

5ea03beb97a7632c4208fee6_9528.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Bernd Auer first of all my apologies about this!

We have indeed since ~a week had some troubles from time to time. We've taken drastic measures since today in our engineering department to work on a solution asap to avoid this from happening again. We're invested in keeping Pipedrive up for as close to a 100% of the time like we've always been doing.

My apologies on behalf of the team here at Pipedrive and please trust us that we're working on a fix!

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2022 #3

I just received an answer from the support to which I was talking to since one week :-)

• Tommy Johansson
    Tommy Johansson Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2020 #4

We have indeed since ~a week had some troubles from time to time. We've taken drastic measures since today in our engineering department to work on a solution asap to avoid this from happening again. We're invested in keeping Pipedrive up for as close to a 100% of the time like we've always been doing.

My apologies on behalf of the team here at Pipedrive and please trust us that we're working on a fix!

Hi Mike,

We are also experiencing problems in our company unfortunately.

Is there a way to be notified when this issue is resolved?

Best regards,

Tommy

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #5

Hi @Tommy Johansson we don't have an issue right this moment, in case you do please reach out to support@pipedrive.com but usually clearing cache and cookies does the trick. The status page is the best place to stay up to date: https://status.pipedrive.com/

• Tommy Johansson
    Tommy Johansson Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2020 #6

Hi @Mike van der Valk ,

Thanks, that resolved the issue for me and now it is working. I hope this can be avoided in the future, "clearing cache and cookies" affect my other web apps too to some extent.

Best regards,

Tommy

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #7

We're working hard to resolve it all, again my apologies and glad to hear you're back in!

• Alexandre Filion
    Alexandre Filion Member Posts: 10
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8

Activities are not working for me this morning in Microsoft Edge. Can't create, can't view them.

It's working in Chrome.

Probably due to the recent change they made to them.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #9

Activities are not working for me this morning in Microsoft Edge. Can't create, can't view them.

It's working in Chrome.

Probably due to the recent change they made to them.

@Alexandre Filion I'll pass it along to the team but I do recommend working in Chrome for now :) 

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #10

@Mike van der Valk  Not fixed (also in Chrome). Just received from a partner.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #11

Hi @Bernd Auer sorry to hear that, the best way would still be to talk to support about this. Have they tried clearing cache and cookies? Support can help them out the best. I'm sorry for not being super helpful but support can check in the backoffice of the account to see what's going on.

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #12

Sure, I am in constant exchange with the support. I just want you and your colleagues to be informed as well, that the "drastic measures" did not work so far. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #13

Thank you Bernd, appreciated! 

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #14

And again...

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #15

@Mike van der Valk  Do you know if this will be fixed soon? These are just the tracked downtimes, I had a few more...

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #16

@Bernd Auer all I can say is that we're very very sorry at Pipedrive, and truly we are working hard on fixing this and keeping this to a minimum before we return back to the uptime that you're used to from us over the years you've been with us. 🙏

This downtime is unlike what you are used to and we're keen on improving this again, my sincere apologies!

• Bernd Auer
    edited April 2020 #17

@Mike van der Valk  Yesyes, this can happen. It just would be great if I could give our customers and prospects a realistic perspective when it will work properly again. Today I had a meeting with a new potential customer. Was not easy to explain the downtimes ;-) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #18

I totally get it. I've reached out to our team to see if we can get an official statement from Pipedrive on this. Hopefully we can 🙏

• Bernd Auer
    edited May 2020 #19

@Mike van der Valk Any response?

It is still not working consistently.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #20

@Bernd Auer sorry about that we haven't had any incident similar to those 2 weeks ago. Have you spoken with support. I think this is something account specific. Does it happen for all users on one account and on different browsers?