Need to show all prices for products

Options
Andy Newbom
Andy Newbom Member Posts: 16
First Comment

we need to be able to show the DISCOUNTED UNIT price for each product when we do quotes. right now we can show "unit price' which is MSRP and we can show the "product amount" which is the discounted price. BUT THAT ONLY WORKS IF WE HAVE QTY 1 per product. if you have more than one you cant see the unit cost of each item and it gets VERY confusing

Son what we want is the super standard pricing for a quote

SKUProductDescriptionMSRP (Unit price)Qty Discount %UNIT Price (after discount)Product Line total
Tagged:
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

How are you generating your quotes right now? 

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Andy,

Are you using our Smart Docs to create your quotes? If so, you are correct in saying that currently it's not possible to have the discounted unit price. You can add the value of the discount and the total will have that into consideration, however, the unit price will always be the full value of the product. 

I can completely see how this might be a very useful feature in some cases and I have sent the feedback to our product team so they can consider it for any future improvements to Smart Docs. Feedback is incredibly valuable to us since it helps us grow, so thank you for taking the time to write to us here.

For now, what I can suggest is using product variations for the discounted price instead of using the discount feature, but the viability of this will depend on the number of products and discounts.

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Robert CEO
    Robert CEO Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hi, Any progress on this? Discounted unit price is a field our clients are demanding. Thanks.