How do I move clients to another pipeline? Why when I select "won" does the deal disappear from the

Options
Dan Caird
Dan Caird Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

How do I move clients to another pipeline? Why when I select "won" does the deal disappear from the current pipeline?

Comments

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

Hello @Dan Caird 

The pipeline view helps you to keep track of your deal progress by providing you with information about your deals based on what pipeline stage they occupy and that's why it will only show by default open deals. Won and Lost deals can still be found using a filter. 

Please check this article for more information on filtering won/lost/deleted deals and if you have more questions our Support team will be more than glad to help over chat or email to support@pipedrive.com

Thank you.

• Jacqueline Pasko
    Jacqueline Pasko Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Dan,

To change which pipeline a deal is in you want to go into the deal, then click on the name of the pipeline (it will be just under the progress bar on the left of the screen (in this case, the pipeline is named "salesflow"). You will then have a dropdown menu option to change it to another pipeline.

• Dan Caird
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

Irina Iglesias - then when would I ever want to hit WON, given my deal will always be in some stage of activity? Even after the deal closes, I want to follow up with the client regularly (for years) so I assume I just never hit WON?

• Jacqueline Pasko
    Jacqueline Pasko Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2022 #5
    Options

If you want to keep the same deal in the post funding pipeline then yes, you won't ever "win" a deal. The alternative is to "win" the deal that went through the mortgage process then create a new deal for post funding

• Dan Caird
    edited September 2021 #6
    Options

If you want to keep the same deal in the post funding pipeline then yes, you won't ever "win" a deal. The alternative is to "win" the deal that went through the mortgage process then create a new deal for post funding

It is supposed to be set up so it creates a new deal in the "post-funding" pipeline I think...? Kyle is assisting me with this but I was just trying to make some progress myself. I've given up at this point!

• David Picard
    David Picard Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

You want to win a deal to also keep track of your sales. If you do a copy in another pipeline without the sales, you will be able after the win to continue to follow without losing your sale.

So I always have to funnel, one for the managing part and the one about the lead to sales reasons