What is the best app to use for bulk email campaigning?

Options
Trisha_53255
Trisha_53255 Member Posts: 4

My boss is wanting me to start doing bulk email campaigns and I was wondering what app everyone preferred for this. I currently have my Gmail linked to Pipedrive, should I be using something different?

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited October 2021 #2
    Options

Try Outfunnel.

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for reaching us with your question!

I wanted to add that Pipedrive will be launching an email feature soon. Campaigns by Pipedrive is currently in beta to a closed group of users and will be released to more users at a later date.

If you would like to join the waitlist to get early access to this feature, you can fill out this webform. Please note that all applications are reviewed, but we can not promise that you will be selected to take part in the Beta test. If you are selected to join the Beta test, our team will contact you by email directly.

You can also check our marketplace to find integrations with several email marketing tools.

I hope this can help! 

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Thomas Møller Jensen
    Thomas Møller Jensen Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Mailchimp with Outfunnel

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2021 #5
    Options

Mailchimp with Outfunnel

Thank you for the mention, Thomas!

And indeed, with Outfunnel you could use Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign, and data would be deeply synced 2-way between Pipedrive and the marketing tool. Outfunnel syncs contacts that match selected filters to MC or AC, and records email opens, clicks etc back in Pipedrive. You can learn more here 

• Trisha_53255
    Trisha_53255 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2021 #6
    Options

Thank you all. I will let my boss know and see how he would like to proceed.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #7
    Options

@Trisha there is no better way to do bulk email campaigns than natively from Pipedrive. 

• Thomas Møller Jensen
    Thomas Møller Jensen Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #8
    Options

Mailchimp with Outfunnel

Only thing I am missing is the ability to 2-way sync GDPR acceptance. In Pipedrive I can subscription status and latest stats.

But it would be nice to be able to

• unsubscribe
    • Subscribe a contact and enter how/when GDPR acceptance was obtained and what campaings/email flow to enter.
  • Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2021 #9
    Options

Mailchimp with Outfunnel

Unsubscribing right inside the app panel would make a lot of sense. Subscribing to specific audience(s) might be a bit tricky due to constraints of the panel but we'll look into this. 

Meanwhile, you could set up a custom field as a workaround. If custom field content is X, then filter X picks them up and adds them to audience X. And if you remove X from custom field, they'd be unsubscribed from that audience/list.