Pipeline Stages - Copy Stages into new pipeline?

Mary Steffens
Mary Steffens Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is it possible to copy existing stages in one pipeline wihout having to recreate the stages in each new pipeline?

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to duplicate stages or pipelines, as we want to discourage users from having several identical pipelines that could make them lose track of sales.

Could you tell me what your specific use case is so that I can pass the feedback along to our product team? We are always looking for new feedback to improve.

Thank you!
    Andreia

• Mary Steffens
    Mary Steffens Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #3

Hi Mary,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to duplicate stages or pipelines, as we want to discourage users from having several identical pipelines that could make them lose track of sales.

Could you tell me what your specific use case is so that I can pass the feedback along to our product team? We are always looking for new feedback to improve.

Thank you!
    Andreia

thanks for your reply.  What about just the names of the stages and not the contents? 

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #4

Hi Mary,

Thank you!
    Andreia

Hi again :)

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do this automatically, but you can copy-paste the names to save some time.

Hope it helps!
    Andreia

• Todd R
    Todd R Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #5

IS this true? i have 4 business lines that will need the same stages we created for each one. do i really have to create 4 more of the same thing?

• cman
    cman Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Agree this is quite annoying that you can't set the default names for the stages, or duplicate an existing pipeline structure. You should allow us to at least set the default stages in the admin.

• You can create new pipelines and new pipeline stages on-demand using Make/Integromat using a custom API call.

• Kaj Kusnetsov
    Kaj Kusnetsov Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2023 #8
  • @Kaj Kusnetsov You can make API calls using Make/Integromat to create new pipelines and pipeline stages. You will find the right endpoints in Make/Integromat API documentation.

• Kaj Kusnetsov

@Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Hi! I just bought your workflow Create New Pipelines with Stages.....

I got a JSON-file, but I have never used JSON, so I am a bit lost here. How do I make this a working scenario? Any further advise would be greatly appreciated.

• Kaj Kusnetsov

Amit Sarda has a working solution, easy even for a newebie like me. Thank You Amit for your help!

• Olivier LeadLion
    Olivier LeadLion Member Posts: 13
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited February 8 #13

The absence of this feature baffles me. Using Make or Zapier for such a minor task seems unnecessary.