How to get complete address of contact into Zapier

Options
Chad Boucher
Chad Boucher Member Posts: 4

I'm trying to get a contact's address in Zapier to integrate with Lob and send them a postcard when a deal hits a certain stage, but the address does not include the zip code.  Zapier doesn't see custom fields, so I can't get it that way, either.  Has anyone had success with getting a complete, usable address out of Pipedrive in to Zapier?

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You should be able to get the full address including the zip code [if its populated on the record]

Is it possible the data you tested with did not have a zipcode input?

• Chad Boucher
    Chad Boucher Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

You should be able to get the full address including the zip code [if its populated on the record]

Is it possible the data you tested with did not have a zipcode input?

Boris, thanks for the reply.  Let me clarify a bit.  I can manually type in the complete address, including zip, and enter commas between each field and the zip code shows up in Zapier.  

The situation where the zip doesn't show up is if I start typing the address in the address field and select the suggested address to autocomplete the field.  The suggested address/autocomplete makes it very quick to add the address, but it does not include the zip.   If the zip isn't in this address field, it doesn't show up in Zapier.  Attached are some screenshots of the various stages of entering an address and the autocomplete without the zip.

It may sound like not much of a big deal, but when trying to streamline the process, it makes it difficult when you have to remember little work arounds to get the desired results.