Different plans for different seats

Options
Alyssa
Alyssa Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

My team and I want to figure out what the best plan for us is, but realized we only need one seat with management capability and the other seats don't need as many features. If there is a way to have different users under different plans it would be extremely helpful. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Alyssa 
    Unfortunately, this is currently not possible. This one user, what exactly would they need from the higher plans? I can pass on your feedback here internally.

• dgnfly
    dgnfly Member Posts: 7
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

Thanks for posting. I was looking to do exactly the same thing. Need to give access to some of the features, but not all, to different staff. Hope this feature will come soon.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Julian Philpott what features people need access to and why only these features and not others? Could this potentially also help you? https://community.pipedrive.com/post/planned-share-pipedrive-information-with-non-pipedrive-users-5f201b3de0af0572fe793b15

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

The support, 

About billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2021 #6
    Options

The support, 

About billing and downgrading account and the knowledge of the support team is lacking!

Now already have a ticket open 8 day's and 2 support managers. They are just not helping with adding 20 new users to our account. Unbelievable, downgraded my account to put my employees on a lower plan. (payed annual) 

But it's not possible to add new people on the downgraded account. 20 users is allot of money and it seems Pipedrive can't handle this question. Also they keep sending me away and are not helping.

I told them to call me 0032465367665 but also this they cant do. They prefer to have 20 customers walking to Salesforce. 

Really not happy!

Hello Dominique, 

This is Irina from Pipedrive Management Team - nice to meet you. 

I have checked the ticket you mentioned about this matter and although there was a delay in getting the issue sorted, it seems that for the moment we are now waiting on a reply from the user to proceed. 

I would like to ask you to reach out to us over that same ticket or ask the user to reply to the last question made there. 

We would be here to further help anytime. 

Thank you. 

• James_53915
    James_53915 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

I feel exactly the same, I have a VA who just needs to help me with the leads and deals in the pipeline. Not sure why I should pay for a full professional seat just to do that!

• Constantinos
    Constantinos Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hi there. I was wondering if pipedrive looked at this issue with different plans for different seats.

We have a team of 10 people but in reality we only need a couple with advanced plans (which are very expensive by the way). We want to use insights for company performance using our custom fields. Pipedrive has restricted custom fields reports so just one person would be enough with this access.