what kind strategy marketing you guys do for keep selling product ?

Willdan Zabir
Willdan Zabir Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

hi guys  i need help 

i have a lot strugle to achieve my target, i do everything pop up in my head . i just build company and the product just can buy for goverment education section( its a book for learning student ) ,  cause this pandemic covid-19 goverment hold all need, except connected with covid-19.  while i'm still working on e-book but with the condition of my nation its still long way to use e-book lmao :(  , i think must do something to breakthrough this ice :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

@Matt Heinz do you have any suggestion for Willdan here? Stay strong @Willdan Zabir and stay safe!

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Willdan Zabir 

Which problem do you solve and for whom? The foundation of entrepreneurship.

If you know what problem you are solving with your product or service and you communicate this from a customer perspective, then you will be fine.

So ask yourself if your current marketing effort meets this principle.

• Willdan Zabir
    edited April 2020 #4

Hi @Willdan Zabir 

Which problem do you solve and for whom? The foundation of entrepreneurship.

If you know what problem you are solving with your product or service and you communicate this from a customer perspective, then you will be fine.

So ask yourself if your current marketing effort meets this principle.

thank you sir , well i'm already put my company in fine position as you tell me (customer want to buy my product but waiting covid-19 end), but i need some breakthrough, so company become in perfect position(customer still buy my product whatever condition it is at least pre order)

• Willdan Zabir
    edited April 2020 #5

@Matt Heinz do you have any suggestion for Willdan here? Stay strong @Willdan Zabir and stay safe!

thank you 😊

• Matt Heinz
    Matt Heinz Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2020 #6

@Willdan Zabir  are there other channels to distribute the book aside from through the government?  Wondering if there's a way to separate the product from the distribution channel somehow.  Or take the essence of what the ebook teaches and change the format to make distribution more efficient and successful.