Bulk SMS Reminders

Options
Parker Kennedy
Parker Kennedy Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

I'd love to hear others opinions on the best integration for bulk SMS reminders. I've integrated Sakari but it's not a very simple process to load contacts and send bulk SMS reminders. Any recommendations?

Tagged:

Comments

• Brett Burky
    Brett Burky Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #2
    Options

Have you already established a relationship with them? Have you looked at Sales Message? 

• Steven Logreira_31
    Steven Logreira_31 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

I have solved that problem for a few clients using Justcall.io. 

https://justcall.io/?fp_ref=steven85

That is my affiliate link and you can try it for free for 14 days.  I'd be happy to get on a quick zoom with you and show you how simple it is.

Cheers,

Steven

• BlueBot
    BlueBot Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #4
    Options

Hey Parker, 

Just to clarify, are you looking to have SMS Reminders sent based on specific occurrences per customer?

If it's similar to what I do for some of my Pipedrive accounts, I setup filters for either Deals, Activities, or whatever you'd want to have SMS sent based on, and then gone through Zapier to set a trigger that would tell my Twilio account to send out the SMS.  It's not technically 'bulk' but will send as many as needed depending on certain criteria within the filter/data.  But especially for Reminders that are determined by specific Date/Time, it sends them as filtered.

So example, I have a restaurant that I have handling their reservations through Pipedrive and they'll have a Deal/Reservation with the Date, Time, and person's information.  If they move the Deal to the Confirmed Stage, it automatically runs through Zapier and tells Twilio to send their cell phone # a text with a scripted message letting them know their Reservation for DAY at TIME has been confirmed.  It will then run again on the DATE and send a reminder 2 hours before the time to remind them about it.

All to say, between Zapier being as little as $15/mo for a very cheap plan, and Twilio charging $4/mo for a digital # and then $.0075 per text, it's a very inexpensive way to have automated texts.

That may not help at all and I'm not a true developer so I don't know the lingo well, but hopefully it helps.

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #5
    Options

Hi Parker,

Do you mean bulk SMS as part of integration with Pipedrive?

• John Common
    John Common Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2021 #6
    Options

That is my affiliate link and you can try it for free for 14 days.  I'd be happy to get on a quick zoom with you and show you how simple it is.

Cheers,

Steven

Steve I have justCall linked to pipedrive I would like to incorporate SMS reminders for a whole host of activities what should my next step be?

• John Common
    John Common Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2021 #7
    Options

Cheers,

Steven

Steve I have justCall linked to pipedrive I would like to incorporate SMS reminders for a whole host of activities what should my next step be?