Suggestion for Leads Inbox

Marketing_2934
Marketing_2934 Member Posts: 1

It is good to have a list of leads, but having to jump to another page to send an email is not very convenient.

Could we be able to send emails via the leads inbox in future?

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2020 #2

@Marketing  thanks for sharing that feedback. We're heavily invested in improving the leads inbox and I've passed along your suggestion to the team. Stay tuned for many cool updates there.

• Stephanie Luyssaert
    Stephanie Luyssaert Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #3

The format and concept of the lead inbox is great, but my biggest concern is the loss of data on those leads that aren't converted into a 'deal'.  As an activity that is linked to a lead cannot be linked to an organization or individual - we lose the history on this lead (is this a customer that has inquired in the past - is this a customer we have history with).  More over, we extrapolate the data from Pipedrive for e-mail campaigns, etc.  If the lead's information is not captured through a converted 'deal' then their data is lost. (understood there are workarounds, but they require additional steps or reliance on a member of the sales team to make sure the information is entered when the lead is eliminated).

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2022 #4

@Stephanie Luyssaert thanks for sharing. I just passed your comments along to the team who's working on this area in Pipedrive so they are aware :) 

• Rob Gates
    Rob Gates Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #5

Also keep record of the emails in the lead space. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6
    Rob Gates said:

Also keep record of the emails in the lead space. 

Noted, and shared!

• Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Member Posts: 55
    5 Likes Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #7

+1. We need emailing from the lead page as well.

• Mike Murphy_3964
    Mike Murphy_3964 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #8

and we need to be able to call from the lead page as well.

• Dino Eliadis_4651
    Dino Eliadis_4651 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #9

Love the idea here.  I have implemented CRM systems for decades now and many implement the Lead Inbox concept.  What would be helpful I believe is if the Outlook contact sync brought new contacts into the Lead Inbox and we could deal with them here.  My PipeDrive contacts is cluttered with all the new contacts that get brought across with type contact sync functionality.  What do others think about this suggestion?

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 79
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2020 #10

Yes, to be able to fastly/efficient dial and mail from the LeadsINBOX would be excellent!

If we also after the cal/mail could press a button like "Postpone 24h & goto next todo in line" - That would be a gamechanger.  

This could even be automated, with like a checkbox for "if now answer in 20 sec, postpone xh and go to next"  if that checkbox is active in the next one, that one could dial directly  - a day worth of work in less than 2 hours :D   

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #11

Thanks both for sharing. Calling capability in the leads inbox will come in the future but we're currently working on other improvements. I'll pass on your other ideas to the team as well.

• John Reid_5213
    John Reid_5213 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #12

I'm loving the Lead Inbox. Yet I hope the next improvement will be allowing webforms entries, to link into the leads module. At least the Pipedrive webform...should be simple! Keep up the good work : )

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #13
    John Reid said:

I'm loving the Lead Inbox. Yet I hope the next improvement will be allowing webforms entries, to link into the leads module. At least the Pipedrive webform...should be simple! Keep up the good work : )

@John Reid we have a team working on it. We're also with this project improving functionality of the web forms but it's being worked on!

• Urs Reupke
    Urs Reupke Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #14

Attaching mail to leads to keep track conveniently would be a game changer for us. Right now, the interface is too shallow to be of much use.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #15

Attaching mail to leads to keep track conveniently would be a game changer for us. Right now, the interface is too shallow to be of much use.

It's in the plans! Unfortunately not next week but it will come down the road :) 

• Giovanni Gori
    Giovanni Gori Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #16

@Mike van der Valk I read several threads about the LEAD INBOX. I am thinking it is a bit too basic and with limited option for data analysis. In my experience the biggest limit I am fighting is that I cannot differentiate the leads in stages (like for instance: attempted to call, first call, first meeting, pre-qualified, qualified) so a lot of the actual work my team is doing on the leads is lost in the notes. I am wondering if the best option currently is to just go ahead and create a specific pipeline for LEADS to monitor and analyzed properly the lead management works. Upon completion of the pipeline, a "won" lead would then be followed by a new deal at the first stage of my "deal" pipeline. Would this make sense?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2021 #17

@Mike van der Valk I read several threads about the LEAD INBOX. I am thinking it is a bit too basic and with limited option for data analysis. In my experience the biggest limit I am fighting is that I cannot differentiate the leads in stages (like for instance: attempted to call, first call, first meeting, pre-qualified, qualified) so a lot of the actual work my team is doing on the leads is lost in the notes. I am wondering if the best option currently is to just go ahead and create a specific pipeline for LEADS to monitor and analyzed properly the lead management works. Upon completion of the pipeline, a "won" lead would then be followed by a new deal at the first stage of my "deal" pipeline. Would this make sense?

Hi @Giovanni Gori 

I guess it really depends on your internal processes, set-up and quantity of leads. In case you do want to split them up in stages pipelines is probably the best "hack"

• Gerrit Meyer
    Gerrit Meyer Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2021 #18

Hi, it was probably asked before but will there be additional filters (like "last emails send/received" and the possibility to send group emails from the Lead Inbox? That would be very helpful! 

Thanks, Gerrit

• jhonewqa
    jhonewqa Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

In case you do want to split them up in stages pipelines is probably the best "hack".