Anyone know how to fix the email integration properly?

Tony Matthews
Tony Matthews Member Posts: 8
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

As a salesperson pipedrive is a good tool that's easy to use. The email integration is so unreliable, does anyone else find this?

Yesterday - working fine. Today - only importing internal emails. My colleague sat next to me - working fine.

I've not changed anything on my PC. 

All I get from Pipedrive is clear my cookies

There must be a proper solution to it

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,057 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Tony Matthews , please reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with questions regarding any issues with email sync on your account 🔎

For urgent or specific technical issues, Support is the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community focuses on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!

• Tony Matthews
    Tony Matthews Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @Tony Matthews , please reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with questions regarding any issues with email sync on your account 🔎

For urgent or specific technical issues, Support is the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community focuses on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!

Thanks Manuel, They have fixed it. The issue is it keeps coming back. it keeps breaking, and you have to go through the aggravation of reporting it.

They've fixed it this time. It only ever effects one user. It defies logic that only 1 user has a problem, that 1 user has not made any changes. You report it to PD and they fix it. Whatever they are fixing needs a proper fix

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,057 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited October 2021 #4

Hi Tony I appreciate what you mean, though it sounds like a user specific issue from your description. Should it come back, please let our support team know! They keep a history of past conversations, and so will be able to check what changes have been made already and where to go from there.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited October 2021 #5

Are you using outlook or gmail?