Welcome to the Missive integration subtopic!

Luis Manjarrez
Luis Manjarrez Member Posts: 3
Integration Partner
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Missive lets teams manage shared inboxes and collaborate around emails, SMS and social media messages. Chat, share attachments and assign tasks right from your inbox. Use shared labels to organize conversations by project or department.

The Pipedrive integration will let you see your contacts, deals, activities and notes right in the context of your Inbox. You can also create and edit all of those from Missive. All your changes will be synced between the two apps.

Let me know if you have any questions related to this integration or about Missive in general!

Comments

• Tim Berman_32
    Tim Berman_32 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #2

Whoa! Missive is a super cool app. My wife uses it in her accounting firm. It used to be that the only omni-channel tool that integrated with Pipedrive was Front, and the integration was weak.

Does Missive sync conversations into the Deal? That would be huge, if so.

• Luis Manjarrez
    Luis Manjarrez Member Posts: 3
    Integration Partner
    edited March 2020 #3

Whoa! Missive is a super cool app. My wife uses it in her accounting firm. It used to be that the only omni-channel tool that integrated with Pipedrive was Front, and the integration was weak.

Does Missive sync conversations into the Deal? That would be huge, if so.

Hey Tim! I'm happy to know you like Missive! Unfortunately no, it does not sync conversations into the deal.