Welcome, new Campaigns beta testers. Ask, and you shall be answered 😉

Options
Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Here’s to our new Campaigns beta testers! 👋 @Allen Tobber  @Keanon Naumann @Simon Robillard @Lisa Durigon @Adela Kalkantova @Christof Appel @Amy Shaw @Yana Viardo @Pablo Saintard @Ben Kalkman @Ellen Gauld @Farrah A. Walker 

Have you had the chance to test our Campaigns feature so far? 

With us is our Product Manager, @Janis Rozenblats, eager to meet you and help you learn everything there is to know about it!

Tagged:

Comments

• Christof Appel
    Christof Appel Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Janis Rozenblats I don't think I've received my email invite yet? Excited to get started. Thanks for including me.

• AliAsgher Sunelwala
    AliAsgher Sunelwala Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Can you please add cs@saifeesigns.net as a tester to this channel. Thanks.

• Juris_34417
    Juris_34417 Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Janis Rozenblats I don't think I've received my email invite yet? Excited to get started. Thanks for including me.

Hi, @Christof Appel I see that you have been invited (this Monday) and Campaigns have to be active on your Pipedrive account. 

Regards on email invitation - We were unable to send you an email invitation because some time ago you decided to unsubscribe from receiving emails from Pipedrive. 

But you should have received other system notifications and I just asked to show you this notification again. (Search for pop up on the bottom right-hand corner of Pipedrive.) 

• Christof Appel
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

Hi @Juris please resubscribe my email, not sure how that happened. I clicked on the notification in my app and it doesn't seem to be comnecting. 

• Christof Appel
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

screenshot
  • Juris_34417
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

@Christof Appel We have resubscribed your email.
    Unfortunately, I could not find the reason for this other issue.  But this was the link, that you needed to receive - https://app.pipedrive.com/marketing/campaigns 
    and it leads to the Campaigns app.  

• AliAsgher Sunelwala
    AliAsgher Sunelwala Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #8
    Options

Ines / @Janis Rozenblats,

The campaigns are now being put under review. That's ok, but a surprise review and block on campaigns upsets the timing of outgoing email schedules. 

Two examples: We have been using, Infusionsoft in the past and they had similar policies, but the review policies were implemented when the contacts were uploaded and not when we were ready to send out the emails. Also, we have been recently testing MailChimp, and we uploaded and emailed 5K contacts without any issue. 

I would recommend that the block / review should be implemented once you start receiving too many spam requests or other issues from a user's account. As soon as you hit a certain threshold, the block can be implemented. If you don't receive any problem signals, then the campaign should be allowed to go through.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #9
    Options

Ines / @Janis Rozenblats,

The campaigns are now being put under review. That's ok, but a surprise review and block on campaigns upsets the timing of outgoing email schedules. 

Two examples: We have been using, Infusionsoft in the past and they had similar policies, but the review policies were implemented when the contacts were uploaded and not when we were ready to send out the emails. Also, we have been recently testing MailChimp, and we uploaded and emailed 5K contacts without any issue. 

I would recommend that the block / review should be implemented once you start receiving too many spam requests or other issues from a user's account. As soon as you hit a certain threshold, the block can be implemented. If you don't receive any problem signals, then the campaign should be allowed to go through.

Thanks for the feedback @AliAsgher Sunelwala will pass this on to the team.

• Andrew Klotz
    Andrew Klotz Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2022 #10
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata , I was hoping to join the campaigns beta and provide my feedback on this feature. As a current user of Lemlist, Mailigen, and Intercom, I feel that I could provide useful perspective to your team about these new capabilities.

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2022 #11
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata , I was hoping to join the campaigns beta and provide my feedback on this feature. As a current user of Lemlist, Mailigen, and Intercom, I feel that I could provide useful perspective to your team about these new capabilities.

Welcome @Andrew Klotz , we're looking forward to hear your feedback here :)

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2022 #12
    Options

Can you please add cs@saifeesigns.net as a tester to this channel. Thanks.

Hi @AliAsgher Sunelwala, great to see you want more colleagues on board here! 

Your colleague needs to create a Community account and then click the button to join this channel. It's really simple, tell them to follow these steps:

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/qyK1vsuTUyiLBrWMKTBNiZ?ref=community_post
  • Andrew Klotz
    edited March 2022 #13
    Options

Thanks @Inês Batata , I'm excited to check out the campaigns feature! I will wait to hear from the PD team about how to get started.

• Andrew Klotz
    edited March 2022 #14
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata @Janis Rozenblats  wondering if I can get an invite for the beta? When I attempt to access the /marketing/campaigns page, it says forbidden.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #15
    Options

@Juris can you pls look into this when you can

• Juris_34417
    edited March 2022 #16
    Options

I just now sent an email to @Andrew KlotzÂ