"Rotting" Deals

Sam Gates
Sam Gates Member Posts: 1

We'd love the ability to customize the terminology for deals that are "Rotting". Having the ability to customize that phrase to match company culture would be a neat feature. 

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• MC
    MC Member Posts: 61
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2023 #2

I agree @Sam Gates! Did you ever get a reply on this? The word "rotting" is horrible and conjures "bad word pictures" — I think meat, I think maggots, I think smell and stench. It's not appropriate for a B2B app like Pipedrive.

I think the terminology should be something like "ageing" or "fading" — something that doesn't invoke a gag reflex! 🤢

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @MC , thanks for the feedback. I hadn't thought of it from that perspective, and am confident that was not the team's intention when the rotting feature was named. But I will bring it up with the development team to see if they have received other feedback similar to yours.

• MC
    MC Member Posts: 61
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Thanks for your reply @Manuel Oliveira and for bringing this up with the dev team. Suggest to them that they do a Google Images search on "rotting" and see what it brings up. (Lots of rotting fruit for me!)