Shout out to our new Campaigns beta testers 🗣️ Ask us anything!

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Welcome, new Campaigns beta testers! To celebrate you joining us, we’ve called our dedicated Product Manager @Janis Rozenblats. Janis, would you share some product advice with us?

🥳@Constantin Günther @Rebecca Cassie @Aaron @Emmanuelle @Harry @Kent Scrymgeour @George Brazier @Mati @Nikolaos Tsivdaris @Sue Davis @Marcus Mares @Marcelo Cristiano Cardoso @Soy Alejandro Torres de IDEUSS 

Tagged:

Comments

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2

I received 2 questions from our testers so far:

• Will it be possible to embed your custom fonts?
    • Will there be some kind of "subscribe" option which you can embed on your website with a legally working Double Opt In? (sorry for not EU- Users! I do hope you are not suffering from these strict data processing rules ;-) )

Besides that: It looks great so far! We already sent our first official newsletter! :-)

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #3

• Will there be some kind of "subscribe" option which you can embed on your website with a legally working Double Opt In? (sorry for not EU- Users! I do hope you are not suffering from these strict data processing rules ;-) )

Besides that: It looks great so far! We already sent our first official newsletter! :-)

Hey @Bernd Auer, great to see you in this group! I had been thinking to myself it was odd that you weren't trying out the new toy yet ;)

• Mati
    Mati Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2022 #4

hi

I am in the process of sending out a test campaign. There are quite a few features.

What is missing is the ability to:

scheduling campaign 

autosaving of template modifications while creating a newsletter

combining groups to which the message is addressed

it is not known which links and images are clicked by the recipients

When are you planning to implement this feature for everyone?

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #5

@Inês Batata OF COURSE we are testing it! And we do like it so much that we already recommend to do the same to our protégés :-) 

The questions above are coming from them. Is there somebody who can answer them?