Connect Facebook Lead Forms to Pipedrive

Andrus Purde
Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

If anyone here is looking to run Facebook ads and connect new leads to Pipedrive, we've just added Facebook Lead Forms integration to Outfunnel. This lets you:

• Automatically add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Pipedrive — no more manually exporting-importing lists.
  • Map custom fields, so all the necessary data is synced to Pipedrive
  • Record the form fill for your contacts in the CRM as a custom Activity

Hope you'll find this useful (especially when combined with our other integrations that let you send out automated emails to new leads, for example)

Comments

• Tim Beume
    Tim Beume Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hey Andrus, I want to use this integration, can't find the e-mail field in the action window in Zapier though. How can I write the e-mail adress into the created Pipedrive lead?

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

Hi @Tim Beume - glad you find this interesting! When you say "can't find the e-mail field in the action window in Zapier though" - did you mean to write Zapier there? Outfunnel is a different service and you can find the setup guide here. And our integration auto-maps the Facebook email address to the Pipedrive email field.

• Tim Beume
    Tim Beume Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I already resolved the issue myself - first I completely misunderstood the difference between leads and contacts, second, yes, I meant to write Zapier! Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your fast answer :)