Seeking advice

Eric Melchor
Eric Melchor Member Posts: 11
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Pipedrive Fam, Eric here from Bonjoro. What do you think Pipedrive's most "underrated feature" is? Your response is greatly appreciated and if you approve, will be featured in a blog piece we at Bonjoro are putting together. 

Thanks in advance for contributing! 🤠

#productivity 
@Bernd Auer @Brad Cohen @Phil Michaels @Martin Pecha @Fabrizio Nicolosi @Shobhit Gaur 

Comments

• Juho Koski
    Juho Koski Member Posts: 46
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi,

You didn't tag me, but I gotta shout FILTERS! Filtering system is Pipedrive is very high quality. I call it underrated since it is the basis of any other processes you build in Pipedrive. The functionality itself is so smooth and fast that users mainly forget how awesome it is. 

When you understand the filtering methods, you understand Pipedrive structure and logic. You can combine filters in almost everything in Pipedrive. My favorite thing to do after sleeping is fiddling with filter based automations in Pipedrive.

Juho Koski, Zimple
    www.zimple.io

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Eric Melchor ,

Interesting question!

Juho is very right: Many users prefer adding additional Pipelines with the same process instead of using filters correctly. Which is horrible for reports, workflows and the daily work from user perspective.  

Besides that: Automations. Not sure why but there are that many powerful possibilities. There are a lot of user who do not jump into this topic deeply enough. If somebody knows how to handle them: They love it! But if you have no clue about the function you don't see the benefit.

• Eric Melchor
    edited November 2021 #4

Hi,

You didn't tag me, but I gotta shout FILTERS! Filtering system is Pipedrive is very high quality. I call it underrated since it is the basis of any other processes you build in Pipedrive. The functionality itself is so smooth and fast that users mainly forget how awesome it is. 

When you understand the filtering methods, you understand Pipedrive structure and logic. You can combine filters in almost everything in Pipedrive. My favorite thing to do after sleeping is fiddling with filter based automations in Pipedrive.

Juho Koski, Zimple
    www.zimple.io

Juho, what wonderful insight and greatly appreciated!

If you don't mind, I'll include it in our post along with your name and website. Can you send me a pic of you that I can include as well? 

Thanks!
    Eric

• Eric Melchor
    edited November 2021 #5

Hi @Eric Melchor ,

Interesting question!

Juho is very right: Many users prefer adding additional Pipelines with the same process instead of using filters correctly. Which is horrible for reports, workflows and the daily work from user perspective.  

Besides that: Automations. Not sure why but there are that many powerful possibilities. There are a lot of user who do not jump into this topic deeply enough. If somebody knows how to handle them: They love it! But if you have no clue about the function you don't see the benefit.

Hi Bernd! 

Appreciate your comment. It seems that Filters is a very powerful segmenting feature that many users don't take advantage of. May I include your comments in our blog post? I'll include your name, link to your website, and headshot. 

Kindly let me know, thanks!

Eric

• Fábio Martins
    Fábio Martins Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #6

Olá Bernd!

Eu não usava " Definir data de fechamento esperada" então por vezes o negócio ficava esquecido em um fltro que eu pouco olhava e a data possível passava. Quando passei a definir uma data o lembrete fica ali no visivel no app.

Fabio

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2021 #7

Hi @Eric Melchor ,

Interesting question!

sure! :-)