Let us change the background color / give us more visual cues

Options
Vincent_2543
Vincent_2543 Member Posts: 9
First Comment

VISUAL CUES: please give us more visual cues. All pipelines look the same, deals, organisations, people cards look the same. As a result, we're likely to make mistakes like paste our call notes into a People card when we meant to paste them into the Deal card. 

Org/people/deal cards tend to be text-heavy; please make our work easier by reminding us what we're looking at, without resorting to text.

Idea: enable us to set a specific background color. So for instance I could have Pipeline 1 with a blue background and Pipeline 2 with a red background (or cat pics); Organisations cards with the company's logo as backdrop, People cards with their (Linkedin?) profile pic....

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Thanks for sharing @Vincent sharing this with the team! 🙏🏻

• Vincent_2543
    Vincent_2543 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited November 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Mike & PipeDrive team,

Doing a lot of back-and(-forth between 2 pipelines today and I really wish there were such a feature!

Just saying  :)

Hopefully it'll come in the near future...

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #4
    Options

@Vincent after you wrote here the other day I checked with our team. We do have personalisation plans in the future. But this isn't very near term. The team has taken your feedback into consideration but unfortunately it's not a priority right this moment.

• Oliver Newell
    Oliver Newell Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #5
    Options

Im new to Pipedrive and can already see this is well needed, all the pipelines look the same. The ability to add some colour to the header would make it much better to use.

• Michaela Hefková
    Michaela Hefková Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #6
    Options

Hi @Mike , any news and updates about this personalisation feature? The implementation would be highly welcomed.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2021 #7
    Options

Hi @Michaela Hefková 

Unfortunately no updates, it's still a future plan and other updates we've released had the priority.

• Unoma Okorafor, Ph.D.
    Unoma Okorafor, Ph.D. Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #8
    Options

Hello Pipedrive team!  

This topic was brought up over a year ago and many agree this would be a great added update.  Why is adding a color option such a difficult update to address to the program, and why is this taking so long for such a fantastic idea? 

• Dustin Nelson
    Dustin Nelson Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #9
    Options

@Mike van der Valk - Keeping this top of mind as adding additional color visual cues would be an incredible feature! 

• Cheryl Grantom
    Cheryl Grantom Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited December 2021 #10
    Options

Please add the option of different backgrounds for deals than contacts.   It is really hard to quickly determine what page I am on.    Yes, I am new to the program, but this would make it more intuitive as well as easier on my eyes.  The bright screen is hard to look at all day. 

• Brian Mead
    Brian Mead Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Please this will be a great feature it doesn't have to be complicated just the ability to set our own backgrounds or wallpaper.. I came to pipe drive from Trello and honestly that was one of the things that made it enjoyable logging into Trello the fact that we could create our own wallpaper....I'm sure this feature requires some serious coding to allow continuity across platforms But once it's here It will give pipedrive a fresh feel whenever we want to make it fresh just like our cell phones..i'm even willing to make a one time purchase for the ability to enable this feature... There you go.. A new revenue stream..😁..

Thanks pipedrive team You all are the best at this

• Carine
    Carine Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

+1! Background colors and also adding more color options for labels!

• Andrew Wong
    Andrew Wong Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I agree with the comments above it would be great if there are more colour customisations so we can easily tell the different pipelines apart