Hi, Campaigns beta testers! Want to become email campaigns wizards? 🔮

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Welcome aboard, new Campaigns beta testers! We’ve invited the Campaigns mastermind himself, @Janis Rozenblats, to join the thread, answer your questions and share his wisdom with you. Go ahead, ask him anything! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏾‍♂️🙋🏼

👋 @Ethan Bynoe @Sebastian @Arnold Scherabon @John Croll @Jennifer Diana @Brent Buchanan @Agustin Ullmann @Jordi Segura Arús @Savia @Julian Steinbuch @Jurgen Bink @Tim Ruhoff @Michael Doherty @Mariana Melo @Variazioni Srl @Social Agility @Jolene @Michael Seidl @Brenda Cruz @Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza) @Thomas Graham 

Comments

• Brent Buchanan
    Brent Buchanan Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #2

Looking forward to it! What's the best way to loop in our Marketing Coordinator and Chief of Staff to run the beta on our side?

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3

Looking forward to it! What's the best way to loop in our Marketing Coordinator and Chief of Staff to run the beta on our side?

@Brent Buchanan happy to see you joining Campaigns beta. 
    Campaigns is available to all active users in your Pipedrive account. If the people you mentioned should be added as users if they are not yet. 

• Drew_23420
    Drew_23420 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2022 #4

Hi Inês! I was about to start using another program that syncs with Pipedrive to dive into the world of email marketing for my 20-year old family business. I am new to email marketing but have studied up on it. I signed up, have written a few emails, and have been organizing all of my data to prepare for filtering and automation of my 25,000 contacts (another big upload coming soon). Then, I found out about Campaigns, and that made me hesitate diving too deep into the other program. I want to use Pipedrive for my email marketing! I don't want to familiarize myself with another program and ditch it when Campaigns comes out! Should I wait for Campaigns to become available? Will it be out soon? Can I be a beta-tester??? Thank you!

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5
    Drew said:

Hi Inês! I was about to start using another program that syncs with Pipedrive to dive into the world of email marketing for my 20-year old family business. I am new to email marketing but have studied up on it. I signed up, have written a few emails, and have been organizing all of my data to prepare for filtering and automation of my 25,000 contacts (another big upload coming soon). Then, I found out about Campaigns, and that made me hesitate diving too deep into the other program. I want to use Pipedrive for my email marketing! I don't want to familiarize myself with another program and ditch it when Campaigns comes out! Should I wait for Campaigns to become available? Will it be out soon? Can I be a beta-tester??? Thank you!

Hi @Drew, if you are here, enrolled in this "secret" community group you should have access to Campaigns already :) 
    If not, then @Juris can you pls take a look and help Drew with getting access.

• Juris_34417
    Juris_34417 Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #6
    Drew said:

Just checked and @Drew have access already. 

• Drew_23420
    edited March 2022 #7
    Drew said:

Thank you!

• Drew_23420
    edited March 2022 #8

Our operating program is a separate program. We will be exporting data from it monthly and importing that into Pipedrive to trigger some automatic emails based on their service history (when capabilities for automation become available). Are the contacts/emails that unsubscribe going to remain unsubscribed after the updates using the Pipedrive System IDs?