Pipedrive & Mailigen

Options
Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

I'm trying Mailigen (now I'm using MailerLite, before Mailchimp). First look is... impressive.

SMS and sync with PD are the best feature I've noted at the moment. Stay tuned :-)

Tagged:

Comments

• Michele Aldrich_376
    Michele Aldrich_376 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

I'm trying it out also.  What were you using before and how are you liking it now? 

I am currently using convertkit with zaps to Pipedrive.  It would be nice with a more seamless integration and the SMS looks awesome. Price points look good also.  

However, I'm willing to wait until bugs are worked out if that's an issue right now..?

• Dmitri Ivanenko
    Dmitri Ivanenko Member Posts: 20
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

i'm excited to test this out, I've been waiting for this feature, with full integration, seamless for my team that uses their individual PD accounts, definitely a must have for us.

• BISON Support
    BISON Support Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

I've had mixed results so far with Mailigen. Was moving away from Autopilot at the same time that Pipedrive announced the acquisition and so made the jump (was moving to sendgrid in the days prior)

I've found Mailigen a mixed bag so far. Some features are amazing, from the overall design, to the pricing and reporting. But I've found the Pipedrive Sync-bots pretty crap (although my account manager says they are rebuilding a brand new integration due for release in late June) and have had a number of issues with the email builder tool, and the actual sending of emails where I get repeat content-verification checks which delay the emails going out by hours.

Going to keep pushing through though and eventually hoping Mailigen can roll it's product even closer into the Pipedrive system.

• Bob Hazlett
    Bob Hazlett Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

Have the updated Sync-bots been released yet? 

It's one of the more frustrating aspects fo working with Mailigen so far.  Lots to like, however the seamless integration with Pipedrive is not quite there yet but overall this was a great pick up by the Pipedrive leadership team.  

Keep making this mo better.  

• Thomas Graham
    Thomas Graham Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

One of the primary reasons I chose Pipedrive for our CRM is because I saw how they bought Mailigen and I ASSumed they would quickly integrate the two programs.  I see many comments online saying the integration is Coming Soon.  Does anyone know WHEN these two excellent systems (on their own) will be integrated?  How committed is Pipedrive to getting this done.  Any insights are appreciated.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #7
    Options

One of the primary reasons I chose Pipedrive for our CRM is because I saw how they bought Mailigen and I ASSumed they would quickly integrate the two programs.  I see many comments online saying the integration is Coming Soon.  Does anyone know WHEN these two excellent systems (on their own) will be integrated?  How committed is Pipedrive to getting this done.  Any insights are appreciated.

@Thomas Graham what I can share with you and others here now is that Mailigen will remain a separate product with a tight integration https://support.mailigen.com/mailigen-pipedrive 
    At the same time we are closing on to the launch of the Beta native marketing product, fully integrated in the Pipedrive experiene. 
    You can join the waitlist here: https://forms.gle/22iNqW7o6AhgBxog8
    We will open up beta starting end of May to selected group of customers, but scale it out quickly. 

This discussion has been closed.