Bulk conversion of leads to deal / pipeline / group email

Options
Darren Patterson
Darren Patterson Member Posts: 11
First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi just wanted to check I am not missing "something", but bought a bunch of leads via "prospector" - now I want to effectively put them into 1 deal and send them a #targeted EDM as a group....Is that possible? Paying for too many platforms - Pipedrive, monday.com, active campaign, plannable, qwillr....too much wanna be duplication in functionality BUT NOT QUITE THE FULLY BAKED PRODUCT.....Have been a big fan of pipedrive from inception and its come a LONG WAY.....this should be an easy task function....hopefully I am just being DUMB?

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can't put 'multiple leads into one deal'. Each lead is an individual opportunity which, when qualified, becomes an individual deal. If you want to involve each person as a participant in one deal, you need to add them to the list of participants.

• Darren Patterson
    Darren Patterson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

ok so where do I add the participant? I am trying to do a bulk to a group of leads with the same content, is there an easier way to do a group edm?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited November 2021 #4
    Options

ok so where do I add the participant? I am trying to do a bulk to a group of leads with the same content, is there an easier way to do a group edm?

No easy way to do that.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2021 #5
    Options

You can't put 'multiple leads into one deal'. Each lead is an individual opportunity which, when qualified, becomes an individual deal. If you want to involve each person as a participant in one deal, you need to add them to the list of participants.

Hi @Darren Patterson!

After converting each lead to a deal, you can filter them and use the Group Emailing feature to send multiple recipients a personalized email in a single gesture.

• Matthew Christ
    Matthew Christ Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Darren, we are looking to do the same thing you were trying to accomplish.  were you ever able to figure out a working scenario?

-Matt