How to use Pipedrive to maintain relationship with existing clients who don't have an active lead/de

Options
Dinkar
Dinkar Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello - We have just started our license with Pipedrive. We get a lot of our new deals from our regular/existing clients. Lead and Deal modules help us manage a new business enquiry from a new or an existing client. But how do we maintain and manage relationship with  existing clients who don't have an active lead or deal. Some of the activities that we would like to do with such clients are - sending monthly newsletters, greeting for bday, seasons, forward any specific new that we think could be interesting to them, set up call /meetings during industry conferences etc. 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited November 2021 #2
    Options

You can set up activities for won deals too.

And you can set up activities just against people too.

• Andrius Vinkevicius
    Andrius Vinkevicius Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I would be interasted too! I found that most deals are coming from same customer who once trusted me and bought my services. Is there any automation here?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited November 2021 #4
    Options

I would be interasted too! I found that most deals are coming from same customer who once trusted me and bought my services. Is there any automation here?

You can set up an automation to trigger when a deal is one. You can create an activity to remind you to follow up with the customer in say 3 or 6 months.