How do I set up an email welcome sequence with native Pipedrive email marketing platform?

Options
Jacqui Evans
Jacqui Evans Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi There,

We are using the beta version of the native Pipedrive email marketing tool and I can't work out how to set up an email welcome sequence for new email subscribers.

Can anyone help?

Tagged:

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jacqui Evans. Thanks for your question. You can use the Campaigns dedicated community group to ask this kind of questions and some roadmap information is shared there as well, you should have been invited to that, let me know if not.

Regarding automation or email sequences for Campaigns - the rollout is planned for Q1 2022. 

• Jacqui Evans
    Jacqui Evans Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Jacqui Evans. Thanks for your question. You can use the Campaigns dedicated community group to ask this kind of questions and some roadmap information is shared there as well, you should have been invited to that, let me know if not.

Regarding automation or email sequences for Campaigns - the rollout is planned for Q1 2022. 

Hi Janis, has the welcome sequence capability been rolled out?

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

@Jacqui Evans thanks for checking in. Q1 is over :) 
    The team is working on this project for a while now, however, the progress is such that we will need couple more months to roll out the beta marketing automation solution. Apologies for keeping you waiting a bit longer.