Automation of the workflow by organisational filter with emailing

Options
Dounia
Dounia Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I would like to create an email automation based on an organisation level filter such as "country" or "industry".

Knowing that the email is a template created on Pipedrive for a dedicated industry.

The organisations are already existing companies that are passive, I would like all contacts in the organisation to be contacted with the same email.

Unfortunately, after discussions with support this functionality does not yet exist.

Would you know of a tool integrated with Pipedrive that would allow me to do this automation?

Example of the filter :

Organisation>country>sector of activity>email type of sector of activity>sends to all the contacts of the organisation

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,536
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can define a filter at the Contact level by defining the conditions for the organization.

Once done, you can then define a campaign using the Person-level filter using Outfunnel.

@Andrus Purde can share more details.

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Thanks, @Amit Sarda !

And indeed, if you can build this filter as a People filter, you could use Outfunnel to send either one-off campaigns or automated sequences to them (or use our App connector to sync contacts in that People filter to a tool such as Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign and send the emails out from there)

You can learn more about targeting specific segments with Outfunnel here

• Dounia
    edited December 2021 #4
    Options

You can define a filter at the Contact level by defining the conditions for the organization.

Once done, you can then define a campaign using the Person-level filter using Outfunnel.

@Andrus Purde can share more details.

Perfect ! I will look into this, thank you for your help

• Dounia
    edited December 2021 #5
    Options

Thanks, @Amit Sarda !

And indeed, if you can build this filter as a People filter, you could use Outfunnel to send either one-off campaigns or automated sequences to them (or use our App connector to sync contacts in that People filter to a tool such as Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign and send the emails out from there)

You can learn more about targeting specific segments with Outfunnel here

Thank you, I will look into the details of what you propose