Prospect Management & CRM

Options
Dave O'Rourke
Dave O'Rourke Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

What is the best practice for prospecting cold email outreach and managing those leads? For example, should I keep the bulk of the leads in email tools like Mailshake, Mailrush, Apollo, etc., until they trigger an event, i.e., schedule a call and then send them into the Pipedrive CRM?...  or start by importing all prospecting leads into Pipedrive and then shooting those leads to email outreach platforms? 

Comments

• Robert Williams
    Robert Williams Member Posts: 25
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I don't know if this is the best practice, but we've built our prospecting cadence into a pipeline. When a lead is imported from our lead search (Seamless.ai) in our case. it creates a deal and activities that fire off workflow automations taking the prospect through the cadence. We then use the group email feature to send our email templates and our phone system (aircall.io) to make the calls. This is allowing my reps to perform anywhere from 200-400 activities per day depending on meeting volume. I'd be more than willing to set up a teams meeting with you to discuss. 

• Dave O'Rourke
    Dave O'Rourke Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2021 #3
    Options

I don't know if this is the best practice, but we've built our prospecting cadence into a pipeline. When a lead is imported from our lead search (Seamless.ai) in our case. it creates a deal and activities that fire off workflow automations taking the prospect through the cadence. We then use the group email feature to send our email templates and our phone system (aircall.io) to make the calls. This is allowing my reps to perform anywhere from 200-400 activities per day depending on meeting volume. I'd be more than willing to set up a teams meeting with you to discuss. 

Hello Robert! 

Thank you for your insight! Which platform are you doing your email automation from? 

I'm open to connecting on a teams meeting. What does your company sell to these prospects? 

Cheers,

Dave