Where is the Recurring Revenue Growth Report?

Options
Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Obviously, somebody removed the "Recurring revenue growth" report in the Insights. Will it come back?

Is there another way of tracking the Expansions/Contractions/Churns?

61bcba93c4b1329d2835b954_90160.png

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Hey Bernd,

The Recurring Revenue Growth was removed earlier this year due to several factors. The insights team has been looking into this but there are unfortunately no current plans to add it back.

Regardless, I will be sure to pass your feedback along to our lovely product team so they are aware this is being requested. If you have further questions about this, don't hesitate to reach back to our support. :)

Have a great weekend! 

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

Hey Bernd,

The Recurring Revenue Growth was removed earlier this year due to several factors. The insights team has been looking into this but there are unfortunately no current plans to add it back.

Regardless, I will be sure to pass your feedback along to our lovely product team so they are aware this is being requested. If you have further questions about this, don't hesitate to reach back to our support. :)

Have a great weekend! 

Hi @Andreia Freixo ,

I wonder how to figure out the actual churns and MRR expansion and contraction. The function become useless without these information. Are there any best practices?

And I am wondering why Pipedrive adds a function half finished and then removes the last piece which made it still somehow usefull. We started with the feature in the hope that Pipedrive would fix the lack of usability and immature functionality. But it's only getting worse.

Should we replace the recurring revenue tracking with another tool or will the function brought back to life in the near future?

• Hanno Stoll
    Hanno Stoll Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021 #4
    Options

Hi Bernd,

Many thanks for bringing up that topic for discussion.

For our company, that Recurring Revenue Growth Report would also be extremely helpful; hence we support you in this matter 😊

Would be great if PD could "reactivate" that feature and publish a final/sophisticated version. 

Best regards,

Hanno Stoll 

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Member Posts: 28
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2022 #5
    Options

Hey Bernd,

Have a great weekend! 

I would like to read the answer too...

• René Geenen
    René Geenen Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #6
    Options

We need recurring revenue for the forecast too.